Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Introducing Beauche International facial set

I finally got my hands on this facial set! And I was really excited to try it on my face (though it was risky).


I got the set for 750php. It consists of a beauty bar soap, toner, clarifying solution, exfoliating cream and rejuvenating cream. I actually bought 2 extra beauty bar soap (1 for me & 1 for my sister).


According to them - Beauche the facial set is:
"Our product is very good for skin irregularities like:
Pimples
Acne
Pigmentation
Discoloration
Oily face
Black and White heads
Old skin/ Open pores
Warts"


And the initial reactions of the skin during first week would be:
Redness of face
Stinging sensation
Appearance of new pimples
Tightening of skin


I am not going to post the routine/ how to use the products because I have seen TONS of posts in personal blogs, multiply sites, facebook accounts, sulit and even youtube. Especially the authorized dealers of the products are doing that. But in case you still wanted to know how to, I would like to recommend this link: Beauche - every detail about the products are there and they also got beauty tips when using their product.

Personally, I am after its healing ability. You see, I got a terrible skin and I don't know if Beauche can do wonders to me. Stay Tuned! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment